Deepika had tagged me with the Dozen things in my twenties tag.. and here goes my list...
1. Get an Electrical Engg job.
Ive always wanted to have a software job. But lately there has been a change inside my head. Well.. my thoughts and tastes always varies.. for no reason at all. My mind never stands still, it always enjoys running around and trying different things. We have recently gone for some industrial visits and got the chance to see inside a few power stations and manufacturing centres (well.. Electrical Engg stuff ) Though i first saw it as boring, i now find it interesting and am getting this feeling of that being MY area. Ive never had this feeling before, having criticizing EEE stuff whenever i get a chance. So im hoping to get a job in a core Electrical company and im really hoping to get it before i change my mind again ;)
2. Buy an Alienware PC and Laptop
I couldnt take my eyes off this beauty when i was first shown a picture of it by my brother. From that moment ownwards it topped my wishlist.
Ban all dogs from leaving their houses and getting into the street. Those who have read some of my previous posts would know the reason ;)
4. Own a really powerful telescope.
5. Join the army and fight a war. When ever I see a war movie, i wish to join the army and fight a war... to experience it all.
6. Fall in love and get married
7. Bugee jumping from the tallest bridge (which ever it is..), sky diving, spend a night all alone in a dark jungle, travel in a hot air balloon, scuba diving (first i shd learn to swin well)
8.Attend a Linkin Park concert...
9. Slap a politician and get away.
10. Meet Stephan Hawking, Emma Watson, Edward Norton and Saurav Ganguly.
11. Get filthy rich :)
I dont think this needs any explanation.. ;)
12. Learn to write using my left hand. Im sure everyone agrees that writing with your left hand is really cool. And even more cooler thing is using both hands :D
And now i tag Shravan, Sowmi, Priya, Sneha and Jis Thomas